Tuesday 8 January 2013

Animals and Unseen things!

I'm gonna be producing a hell of a lot of work in the coming weeks, i'm in uni only 2 days a week which leaves me with a lot of free time. I'm gonna knock out study after study! Promise, next updates will be big :) Or well i'll limit them because i don't like spamming my blog with simple studies for example i've done about 75 1 & 2 minute gesture studies and 25 2 min animal sketchs but they don't all need to be on here!



Here's 5 real studies! Top ones were about 3 hours total for all 4, and the tiger took me around 2 hours not counting the 4 hours before spent doing a colour one that looked awful but i was determined! So i scrapped it and had another go for the value in black and white.


Tweaked my owl a lot over past few weeks adding on probably another 3 hours on top of the original 3 hours. I sent this off to Blitz for their open day so fingers crossed! :)

That's it for this week! Check back next Tuesday for another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment